What You Will Do:
- You will define the product vision, product strategy and product roadmap for multiple business functions within Cashfree.
- You will lead of team of product managers, mentoring them and building great products.
- You will be the primary custodian for the end-user experience of all the digital products.
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing product stories in engineering sprints.
- Define and own the business metrics. Work with stakeholders and prioritize problems.
- You will work very closely with cross-functional stakeholders, including and not limited to operations team, software developers, embedded engineers, data scientists, service designers and business analysts.
- You will – at any point in time – be juggling on multiple projects within the workstream at different stages of product development.
What you need:
- Experience developing strategy, executing against it, and delivering measurable results.
- Have 0 to 1 experience building and shipping new products.
- Strong analytical skills, and a meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively with engineering, user research and different business functions.
- Prior experience hiring & leading a team of top-notch PMs.
- Data backed decisions: You can ask the right questions & use data to make decisions.
- Business Acumen: You enjoy building businesses & not just product features.
Unlike other payment gateways that offer only payment collection offerings Cashfree lets a business both collect payments and disburse bulk payments using the same platform.