Quintessential Innovation (Quin Design)
Quintessential Design (you can call us Quin) is looking for an outstanding Android Developer to join the dynamic Quin team. As an Android Developer at Quin, you will have the opportunity to work on different parts of the App Development process.
We’re a passionate team dedicated to Essential Safety who are building products that help transform people’s lives. Android developers at Quin have the freedom to work on multiple app platforms. We’re looking for people who are excited about safety and technology, and how these together can make a difference in people’s everyday lives.
The Android Developer at Quin is a software enthusiast, loves to make smart applications and is willing to extend his/her knowledge to multiple platforms and services.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
– Design and develop new product features in our products
– Write and optimize the client apps for Android that can utilize all the internal hardware – and services
– Quickly prototype for our new ideas, technologies and designs.
– Develop and integrate the front end to the apps
– Collaborate with our Embedded Engineers and create fully integrated products
WHAT YOU ARE
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable skill
– Proven strong App development and software architecture skills
– Can Quickly prototype ideas, get things done and have the ability to figure out the requirements. – Good understanding of JAVA, Kotlin and Android apps
– Can do the programming for processing, algorithm integration and optimization
– Can write and design logic for App working and scenarios
– Good understanding of Bluetooth, BLE and other communication protocols
– Can integrate apps with external devices, Internal hardware and other communication services.
Mobile Application Development, Software Architecture, Strategic Thinking, Android Development, Android Studio, Problem Solving, Front-end Development, Multi-tasking, Kotlin, XML, MVP, Gitlab, Custom components, Retrofit, Bluetooth, BLE, Location Tracking, Activity Recognition API.