- Manage end-to-end development of Android Apps, including designing the user interface
- Design, build and maintain high performance, efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills & Experience
- knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Should have knowledge of activity lifecycle and MVVM architecture
- Strong knowledge of navigation components
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with threading and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with Third-Party Libraries and APIs.
- Good understanding of memory management in mobiles
- Good to have any exposure in Payment Gateways and game platform.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Preferred: Experience in gaming/ real money gaming, integrating unity builds with Android & extensive 3rd party integrations for CRM, Events tracking etc.
Technology is being redesigned and requires the candidate to cope with a fast learning environment and good attitude towards handling changes. Curiosity and thirst for quality are extremely essential.